To register with Heaton Mersey Medical Practice you will need to live within the Practice’s catchment area which is detailed in the diagram below.
In order to register with the Practice, please provide the following:
- GMS1 form – the link to this form is below
- New patient questionnaire – the link to this form is below. There is a separate form for children aged 0-16 years, and one for anyone aged 17+
- Photo ID such as passport or driving licence
- Proof of address such as utility bill/bank statement less than 3 months old, current council tax bill or copy of your lease agreement
- For children aged under 16 years, please provide their birth certificate showing their parent’s details.
If for any reason you are unable to provide this information, please ask to speak to Jane in the Administration Team, who will try to help you.
New patients aged 5 years + will need to make an appointment for a new patient health check.